The Meaning Of Luxury One Year Roses
Roses were in such high demand during the seventeenth century, that royalty of the times actually considered roses or rose water as legal tender, and were often used as barter.
Napoleon's wife Josephine established an extensive collection of roses at Chateau de Malmaison, an estate seven miles west of Paris in the 1800s. This garden became the setting for Pierre Joseph Redoute's work as a botanical illustrator. In 1824, he completed his watercolor collection "Les Rose," which is still considered one of the finest records of botanical illustration.
The Finer Details Of Our Seductive Rose Gold One Year Roses Bouquet
- 16 of our most beautiful metallic finished rose gold one year roses
- Rose gold metallic hat box with lid
- ribbon and gift bag
- message card and rose care guide
- personalise or not - the choice is yours
All of our luxury metallic finished one year roses bouquets are made to order so please allow 24 hours for production weekdays. Any orders placed after 5pm on a Friday will not be processed until the following Monday morning.
About Our Rose Gold One Year Roses
- The finest rose gold metallic One Year Roses grown in Ecuador
- Each of our seductive rose gold One Year Roses is hand picked and hand treated
- Each rose gold One Year Rose treated with Eco-friendly solution that suspends their beauty in time
- Last 1-3 years with no need for any water or sunlight
- All of our seductive metallic One Year Roses are shipped reducing our carbon footprint
- For more information on our metallic finished One Year Roses go here