The Meaning Of Sweet Pink One Year Roses
The first rose fossil dates back about 4 million years ago. Since then this most elegant of flora, originating from Europe and Asia has fascinated many ancient peoples, starting from the Greeks.
The priestesses wore garlands of sweet pink roses and walked gracefully over rose carpets. And it is precisely to the Hellenic people that the most romantic legends linked to this flower are linked of Aphrodite and Adonis.
The Finer Details Of Our Midas Blossom One Year Roses Bouquet
- 12 of our most beautifully sweet Midas Blossom one year roses
- Gold metallic hat box with lid
- ribbon and gift bag
- message card and rose care guide
- personalise or not - the choice is yours
All of our one year roses bouquets are made to order so please allow 24 hours for production weekdays. Any orders placed after 5pm on a Friday will not be processed until the following Monday morning.
About Our Midas Blossom One Year Roses
- The finest pale blossom pink One Year Roses grown in Ecuador
- Each of our Midas Blossom One Year Roses is hand picked and hand treated
- Each Midas Blossom One Year Rose treated with Eco-friendly solution that suspends their beauty in time
- Last 1-3 years with no need for any water or sunlight
- All of our One Year Roses are shipped reducing our carbon footprint
- For more information on our One Year Roses go here