The Meaning Of Luxury One Year Roses
Roses have a long and colourful beautiful history. They have been symbols of love, beauty, war, and politics throughout history. The rose is, according to fossil evidence, 35 million years old making them one of the most adored heritage florals in history.
During the Roman era, roses were grown extensively in the Middle East, used as confetti at celebrations, for medicinal purposes, and as a source of perfume.
Roman nobility then went on to establish large public rose gardens in the south of Rome.
The Finer Details Of Our Pearl Rose One Year Roses Bouquet
- 8 of our most lustrous rose gold metallic one year roses
- Beautiful pearl hat box with lid
- ribbon and gift bag
- message card and rose care guide
- personalise or not - the choice is yours
All of our luxury metallic one year roses bouquets are made to order so please allow 24 hours for production weekdays. Any orders placed after 5pm on a Friday will not be processed until the following Monday morning.
About Our Rose Gold One Year Roses
- The finest rose gold finished One Year Roses grown in Ecuador
- Each of our rose gold One Year Roses is hand picked and hand treated
- Each metallic One Year Rose treated with Eco-friendly solution that suspends their beauty in time
- Last 1-3 years with no need for any water or sunlight
- All of our metallic rose gold One Year Roses are shipped reducing our carbon footprint
- For more information on our metallic One Year Roses go here